What is SoD?
School of Discipleship is a life changing journey that will equip you to fulfill your calling and purpose in Christ.
Through four 10-week phases of relevant teaching and weekly reviews, SOD will help you grow in spiritual maturity.
East Coast classes are held Monday evenings from 7 to 9 pm. West Coast classes are held on Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9pm.
SOD is available in Espanol at our Gainesville and Gwinnett campus. Childcare is available at no additional cost for ages 1-12.
Whether you’ve been a Christian for 30 minutes or 30 years, School of Discipleship will change your life.
- Understand the core truths of the gospel
- Learn what God expects from your life because of what He has accomplished
- Gain a new understanding of the basic teachings of Christ
- Identify the process God takes every believer through
Foundation Phase will help you discover who you are in Christ and teach you the importance of righteousness in your life.
- Learn the difference between sin nature and the flesh
- Understand what God has provided through Christ to help you overcome life’s challenges
- Focus on growing your relationship with Jesus Christ—not your performance
- Learn the importance of forgiveness and humility while restoring your mind, will, and emotionsFormation
Transformation Phase will help you overcome the areas of your life that prevent you from experiencing intimacy with Christ.
- Learn to live with a daily awareness of Christ in you
- Understand that Christ and His grace are sufficient in maintaining spiritual discipline
- Learn to focus on spiritual disciplines to grow your relationship with Christ.
- Experience the work of God’s Spirit
Formation Phase will help develop the character and nature of Christ in your life.
- Understand the authority of Jesus Christ and how it’s expressed through you and the Church
- Learn to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ through your words and practical acts of service
- Discover your spiritual gifts and how God can use them
- Understand the importance of having and being a mentor
Impartation Phase will help you live with a greater expectation for Christ to work through you.
School of Discipleship offers a variety of Life Courses and Restoration groups to further your growth in Christ.
Introducing a new way to experience School of Discipleship: on your schedule in the comfort of your own home, on your tablet or smartphone! School of Discipleship Online allows you to study at your own pace while still giving you a week to complete each class. Experience the same messages, teachings and assignments as our campus courses. Register now and begin your next Discipleship class.