Inspiring people to live for Jesus
- Never Hold Back.
- Live Life Together.
- Believe the Best in Others.
- Honor Yesterday, Inspire Tomorrow.
We honor God and His Word by living with integrity.
We believe the best about people and make forgiveness a priority.
We are a family and we do life together.
We build bigger people and teams with God’s Word.
We honor those before us and inspire the ones behind us.
We value others through giving.
We model healthy values to our community.
We serve God with excellence.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6
“Neither is there salvation in any other for there is none other under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
- There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:2, 26; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit…” Matthew 28:19
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” II Timothy 3:16
- We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
Luke 1:26-35; Hebrews 7:25
‘”How will this be,’ Mary asked the angel, ‘since I am a virgin?’ The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God … “‘ Luke 1:34-35
- We believe we are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ.
Acts 13:38, 39; Romans 5:1, I Corinthians 6:11; Mark 1:5
“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives.
Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Cor. 12:4-11
“And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” Acts 2:4
- We believe in the freedom of worship with every form of expression being done in decency and in order, not drawing attention to oneself. We define order in our services as following the anointing of the Holy Spirit through the pastoral leadership on the stage.
I Corinthians 14:33, 40
“For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.” Acts 2:4
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28: 18-19; John 14:6
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.” Matthew 3:11
- We believe in divine healing for the body. However, we encourage and do not condemn medical science.
Acts 3:2-12; Acts 5:15, 16; James 5:14-15
“In so much that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed everyone.” Acts 5:15
- We believe every blessing we receive from God comes through the merits of The Atonement (Jesus’ complete sacrifice for us on Calvary).
Acts 1:11; Romans 5:11; James 1:16, 17
“‘Men of Galilee,’ they said, ‘why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”‘ Acts 1:11
- We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Acts 1:10, 11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7
“And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel. .. “ Acts 1:10
- We believe those who die outside of Christ will be punished in an eternal Hell, but those who die “in Him” shall share in His glory in Heaven forever.
Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1:7
“And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” Daniel 12:2
- We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man & one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values.
Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5; Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24
“Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” Hebrews 13:4