Spartanburg, Cumming, Gainesville, Gwinnett, Midtown, Online, Orange County
All Of Our East Coast Campuses Have Reopened
Here’s What To Expect:
- Service times will be at 9 + 11AM for Gainesville, Gwinnett, Cumming and Midtown campuses and 11AM only for Spartanburg campus.
- We have adjusted our services to provide a touch-less experience and all high-volume areas at our campuses will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the buildings.
- Water fountains will not be turned on or available for use.
- During services, offering bags will not be passed. However, there will be offering drop boxes placed around our campus lobbies and at other key locations. You can also give easily by texting FREECHAPEL to 77977 or give via the Free Chapel app or at freechapel.org
- To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests and members, face coverings are required for all staff, volunteers and guests.
KidPak East Coast Has Reopened
- Childcare areas will be adjusted and there will be a limited number of children allowed per classroom.
- Children kindergarten and up are required to wear a face covering along with all volunteers and staff.
How You Can Help
- Please continue to follow Free Chapel on social media and freechapel.org for specific updates and information.
- To ensure the health and safety of those around you, wash your hands, use hand sanitizer often and remember to maintain social distancing.
- When you are on-site at one of our campuses, please maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with have experienced any symptoms of illness such as: fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath or sore throat within the last 14 days, please refrain from attending. You can stream online at www.freechapel.org/live.
Free Chapel OC Outdoor Services
Free chapel Orange county is live in person every Sunday at 9am. Stream live at 9 + 11am PST.
KidPak OC Is Now Available
We’re excited to open our limited-capacity indoor Discovery and KidPak ministries for the 9am service. Please CLICK HERE to pre-register as spaced is limited due to health official guidance.
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our children environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in check-in and hallway area.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child in Discovery and KidPak will have their temperature taken before checking in to service. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Discovery/KidPak for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering. Encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
Free Chapel Online
If you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you're just not ready to attend church at a physical location yet, we encourage you join with our Free Chapel Online Family from across the globe every Sunday at 9 +11am. You’re part of the Free Chapel family no matter where you choose to attend!