Let's take a look at what God has done through Free Chapel this past year.
Local and Global Reach
Our reach is expanding across the state, country, and world.
- Our messages have been heard in-person, online and on television over 47 million times, across the U.S. and in over 200 countries!
- We purchased a permanent home for Free Chapel Midtown in the heart of Atlanta — expected to open in early 2022! Visit our new location here.
- Conducted multiple food outreaches, recovery programs and organized hundreds of volunteer serve teams.
Our Heart for Haiti
Over the past decade, Free Chapel's heart for Haiti has brought tremendous impact to the nation.
Watch the Video
- We have provided 32 million of meals to the impoverished nation over the last 10 years.
- After a 7.2 magnitude earthquake rocked the country, Free Chapel sent an additional $100,000 of support.
- Recently, 1,300 Free Chapel volunteers packed over 272,000 meals to send to our 300,000 square-foot food distribution center.
We are committed to partnering and protecting God's people.
- We constructed Kingdom Playschool, a new school for children that doubles as a fortified bomb shelter.
- As over 4,000 rockets have been shot into Israel over the last year, we have funded an additional 4 fortified bomb shelters for families in the area.
Free Chapel Preschool, Orange County
Providing a safe and Christ-centered educational environment.
- Our new facility is state of the art, with new equipment and resources.
- Our highly qualified staff are credentialed with degrees in education and child care.
Now, let's look to the future.
In 2021 alone, over 4,425 rockets have been fired at this area in the nation of Israel. When these attacks are launched, they cause massive fires that threaten lives, damage homes and businesses and also burn through large areas of crops and farmland.
- We're looking to build new fire stations and provide new fire trucks, as well as furnish new firefighter equipment.
Free Chapel Preschool: Expanding Education
We believe in investing in the next generation and that starts with our little ones. It’s never been more important for our children to be brought up with Jesus at the center of their lives.
- We are thrilled to announce Free Chapel Preschool in Gainesville, GA — opening in early 2022!
- Plans are underway to open Free Chapel Preschool at our Braselton, Spartanburg, and Gwinnett campuses in the future.
Since the beginning, the vision of Forward Conference has been to reach as many students as possible so they can have life-changing experiences with God.
Watch the Video
- For the first time ever, we are offering Forward Conference for FREE to everybody who attends.
- We are able to reached the unreached in a way like never before. Youth will be able to bring their unchurched friends at no cost.
- With mental illness at an all time high due to the pandemic, and financial strain on families, this provides relief to those who need it most.
- Looking to the future — it is our hope to have 10 one-day Forward Conferences across the country!
Free Chapel Prison Campus
For years our serve teams has ministered in local jails. And now, we have an opportunity to reach thousands more in the federal prison system.
- We are partnering with God Behind Bars to begin a brand new Free Chapel campus in a federal prison in Georgia.
- We will bring in state of the art projection and sound equipment and have serve teams lead men and women into growing relationships with God.
Free Chapel Counseling
Let's heal hearts together.
- Our counseling center began in 2000 and has provided free care for thousands of people in need.
- With mental health issues on the rise, it is our goal to expand our counseling center — adding addiction and recovery specialists at a time when alcohol and drug addiction, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts are at an all time high.
Saving lives of mothers and unborn babies.
- Providing pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, testing at no cost.
- As a pro-life church, the stork bus will save the lives of mothers and their unborn babies.
- Will purchase a mobile vehicle and provide medical staff to give care through the entire process, even after the baby is born.
I love Free Chapel and the amazing job they do to give back to the community! It means so much to so many people. Thank you!
Victoria Heyward, Free Chapel Gainesville member
This is the purpose of the church, as it’s always been. No matter what comes, we are the love of Jesus in action.
We inspire love for the community, vision for the future, and hope for the world.
Give to the Exchange