Policy Updated: August 13, 2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Free Chapel Worship Center at www.freechapel.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email at [email protected] or by phone at (678) 677-8300:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Website visitors can manually clear any or all cookies on their device based upon the browser they are using. Please reference these resources for clearing your cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Android Phones: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Consistent with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Free Chapel Worship Center has the discretion to update this privacy statement at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy statement periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Free Chapel Worship Center
1290 McEver Road
Gainesville, GA 30504